Skan Process Discovery
The Next Evolution of Process Mining
Skan is the next evolution of process mining incorporating computer vision and deep learning to fully digitize known, unknown, visible, and invisible processes into a process abstraction.
The resulting operational intelligence allows for modeling, simulation, predictions, and conformance to power the digital enterprise.
What does Skan do?
Leveraging Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Data Science, uncovers process variants and unveils operational intelligence.
- Observe work as it happens
- Model full spectrum process variants
- Analyze visual-evidence-based data
- (Re) Design digital process twins
- Automate efficiently
- Digitize effectively
- Optimize optimally
- Supervise robustly
How Skan Works?
Skan maps processes by observation – at high scale, and vast precision – and provides foundational information to power transformational change.
Learns About Your
Skan CPX learns about the business process nuances by continuous observation of human digital interactions using AI instead of human interviews.
Digitizes human machine interactions
Skan CPX uses computer vision to continuously observe ad hoc human actions on digital systems and infers deep process maps.
Computer vision and AI provides deep insight into business processes. The Digital Process Twins drive automation, digital transformation, and ongoing monitoring of business processes.
Skan is loved by our Customers and well-regarded by Analysts
Skan’s customers include enterprises the world over across many sectors but with a significant footprint in the banking, financial services and insurance.
- HFS featured Skan as a “Hot Vendor”.
- NelsonHall rated Skan as a leader in Process Discovery.
- Forrester included Skan in the Process Mining market report.
and many more...
"The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency."
- Bill Gates ,entrepreneur, philanthropist
Why do we need a New Paradigm in Process Intelligence?
The old ways of process mapping are expensive and inaccurate...
The traditional process mapping methods of human analysts shadowing employees as they do their work and documenting it in a series of boxes and arrows has proven to be incomplete, inaccurate, time-consuming, and error-prone.
Such inaccuracies and incomplete picture impacted the design and execution of future state processes thus perpetuating the inefficiencies way into the future.
Process Mining was a good start…
TTo help enterprises unearth the invisible processes and innumerable process variations, new techniques such as process mining have entered the fray. The first-generation process mining primarily involved application event log analysis.
While superior to the traditional methods of process mapping, such as human analysts interviewing and documenting flows, it falls short in gaining a holistic perspective involving all facets of human machine interface and interactions.
How Skan Benefits the Enterprise?
AI-enabled process discovery, modeling, design, and supervision deliver the following enduring results:
- Understand and implement process re-engineering based on a data-driven visual evidence rather than the generic experience of consultants.
- Continuously monitor business processes for drift and not depend on once a quarter / year audit.
- Automate with confidence and not end up in an endless cycle of fixing bots.
- An efficient, accurate, and continuous discovery and optimization of business processes.
Skan is Enterprise Ready!
Skan is purpose built to be ready for large enterprises. Our sophisticated technologies allow for simplicity and ease of use for customers. We deploy in days and deliver value in weeks.
- No Systems Integration.
- In-built Information Security.
- Multiple Deployment Options.
- Focus on Personal Privacy.
- Agnostic to type and diversity of Applications.